About Hoffman & Associates
We at Hoffman & Associates work with people of all ages.
We believe in the GREEN line.
Take a look at the chart below and ask yourself,
“Where would I rather have my money?”
We think that most people would say,
“I want my money in the GREEN line!”
“Click on Graph Below for Full PDF Version”
American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA, has only approved this advertisement (Form 1464). American Equity has not reviewed or approved any other content that may appear on this website or any content of any other website to which this website may attach or link. American Equity is not responsible for the same. American Equity does not make any representations about any product or services discussed on this website beyond those in this specific advertisement. When appropriate, American Equity urges you to contact a qualified tax, legal or investment professional to discuss your specific needs. This form is copyrighted by American Equity.
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won't outlive*
- Information about IRA's and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. ** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation